Monday, August 11, 2008

Selling A Bunch of Stuff

This is just a post for everyone to see what i am selling before my mission. Hey you might even find a good deal!!! I just figure this way if any of you guys know anyone who wants some of this stuff you may be able to give them a deal. Thanks for looking !! And ill update it when i find more stuff.... First my truck $3,000.00 ill be pretty flexible





1995 gmc sonoma ZR2 highrider SLS with 126000 miles on it gets around 20mpg

I also have a 2000 dodge neon with 138000 miles on it. Its silver and in good shape gets around 30 mpg for $2500.00

That is the biggest things but there will be more so ill keep you guys posted. Thanks

1 comment:

Jennifer and Jameson said...

Pretty crazy that you're selling your truck Tyler. I like your blog...looks good. I hope you can keep it updated on your mission.

Pre-mission Hooligan

Pre-mission Hooligan